Monday 11 May 2015

Your ARP Progress

I reset the publishing date on this post just to push it to the top of your blog feed Angela.

It is great to see the enthusiasm with which you are engaging with your ARP Angela. Below is a summary of your progress with this task. This is just intended as a handy guide for you, me and the course facilitators. Your ARP is located in Google Docs HERE

Your Big Question Iterations:
1st: What do I need to do to establish the value of digital learning in my early years classroom?
2nd: What do I need to do to promote the learning in my classroom using digital tools?
3rd: What understandings and skills do I need that will enable me to role model how digital technologies can be used for gathering evidence?
4th: What do I need to do to promote the learning in my classroom using digital tools?
5th: What skills and understandings do I need to enable me to promote the digital learning that is occurring in my classroom?

As at April 17 my feedback was that the word "promote" is somewhat vague and suggested: What understandings and skills do I need that will enable me to role model the effective use and application of digital technologies within my teaching in the Early Years?

Your final Big Question
What understandings and skills do I need that will enable me to role model the effective use and application of digital technologies within my teaching in the Early Years?
.

STAGEStage Due DateCurrent ProgressComments
1*27 MarchComplete (19/4)While this has been well discussed, you have not yet explicitly confirmed your Big Question.
227 MarchComplete (19/4)Make sure your timeline completes Stage 3 by May 1.
3*1 MayComplete (17/4)Be sure that the data you are collecting addresses the Big question. Identify the skills and knowledge effective school leaders exhibit. You need to look outside your practice and at what others are doing. This was one reason why I thought Kory might help. What does she do?
48 MayComplete (9/5)Don't forget to include what you learned from the small PLN we formed with Kory.
5*15 MayComplete (16/5)ARP due to be submitted to course facilitators

* Mentor feedback required before progressing

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alan, I've just done Stage 5 of the ARP - will submit once you have checked it out.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BANG my head just exploded -

    ReplyDelete